Saturday, October 26, 2013

Dog Riding in Car Looks Terrified



LA JOLLA, CA—According to reports, a dog sitting in the front passenger seat of a Volkswagen Jetta on Interstate 15 appears to be on the verge of suffering a heart attack.

"I mean, it's hard to tell for sure," witness Amber Castro, 20, said when describing the plight of the pooch. "It was one of those little tiny rat-dogs that are always shivering and stuff. So I'm not sure if it was in mortal fear for its life, or if it was just being normal."

"I'm in the same boat," said Dylan Trumbo, 19, Ms. Castro's on-again, off-again beau. "The rat-dog's eyes were all bugging out and I swear I could see clumps of hair just falling out of it and floating onto the freeway, but I can't be a hundred-percent sure."

Ms. Castro added that the passenger-side window of the Jetta appeared to be half-open, but she couldn't say for sure if the dog was jumping toward the gap to get some fresh air or to splatter its itty-bitty body all over the carpool lane.

"It's really hard to say. I mean, the girl driving the car looked like a bitch, but that's just me. She looked all stuck up, plus she was like smoking a cigarette, trying to eat french fries, and texting all at the same time. If you ask me, the dog was probably better off jumping out the damn window."

At press time, the dog in question was dining on the ear of the Jetta's driver, who was ejected through the windshield after failing to slow down in time for one of Interstate 15's world-renown random traffic jams.